As a company, we always place customers before sales. We understand that the information that you share with us is extremely personal, and we go the extra mile to maintain its privacy. Given how intimate buying as an experience is, we ensure that the secrecy of your purchase is maintained, and no details pertaining to it are posted on our portal, either directly, or via Facebook, without your consent.
Information gathered via Facebook
We do not store your Facebook password, and any other such confidential information. We collect information about the likes, and interests of your Facebook friends to ensure that only relevant gifts are recommended for them. The sole purpose of obtaining this information is to enable you to gift them in accordance with their likes. None of this information is ever shared with, or sold to any third parties for marketing purposes, without your consent. Also, when you click on buy, we do NOT post on your Facebook wall, without your consent – we understand that gifts are meant to be secrets, and we make all efforts to ensure that they remain this way.
Information We Collect About You
We may collect personal information that can identify you such as your name and e-mail address. We also may request information about your interests and activities, your gender and age, your pin code and other demographic information.
Information from other sources: We may also periodically obtain both personal and non-personal information about you from third parties. Examples of information that we may receive include: updated delivery and address information, purchase history, and additional demographic information.
Information about others: We may also collect and store personal information about other people that you provide to us. If you use our website to send others (friends, relatives, colleagues, etc.) information that may interest them through our system, we may store your personal information, and the personal information of each such recipient. Crystalusion will not share the personal information you provide to us of your friends and family members with anyone, unless required by law, court order or to technically operate our website or service.
Information collected automatically: We automatically collect information from your browser when you visit our website. This information includes your IP address, your browser type and language, access times, the content of any undeleted cookies that your browser previously accepted from us (see “Cookies” below), and the referring website address.
Cookies: When you visit our website, we may assign your computer one or more cookies to facilitate access to our site and to personalize your online experience. Through the use of a cookie, we also may automatically collect information about your online activity on our site, such as the web pages you visit, the links you click, and the searches you conduct on our site. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies. If you choose to decline cookies, please note that you may not be able to sign in or use some of the interactive features offered on our website.
How We Use The Information We Collect
In general. We may use information that we collect about you to:
- Deliver the products and services that you have requested;
- Manage your account and provide you with customer support;
- Perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our products, services, or content, or products, services or content offered by others;
- Communicate with you about products or services that may be of interest to you either from us or other third parties;
- Develop and display content tailored to your interests on our site and other sites;
- Verify your eligibility and deliver prizes in connection with contests and sweepstakes;
- Enforce our terms and conditions;
- Manage our business and
- Perform functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
With Whom We Share Your Information
We want you to understand when and with whom we may share personal or other information we have collected about you or your activities on our web site or while using our services.
We do not share your personal information with others except as indicated below or when we inform you and give you an opportunity to opt out of having your personal information shared.
We also may disclose your information:
– In response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order, or a request for cooperation from law enforcement or other government agency; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases, we may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
– When we believe disclosure is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent, or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing; to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of our company, our users, our employees, or others; to comply with applicable law or cooperate with law enforcement; or to enforce our website terms and conditions or other agreements or policies.
– In connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of our business, a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
Advertisements on Crystalusion
How You Can Access Your Information
Your choices about collection and use of your information
- You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but that may result in you being unable to use certain features of our website because such information may be required in order for you to register as a member; purchase products or services; participate in a contest, promotion, survey, or sweepstakes; ask a question; post a comment to a blog; or initiate other transactions on our website.
- If you register on our website, you will be given the choice as to whether you want to receive email messages about special offers. You may modify your choice at any time on the My Account page, available through a link on the home page of our website. You also will be given the opportunity, in any commercial e-mail that we send to you, to opt out of receiving such messages in the future. It may take up to 10 days for us to process an opt-out request. We may send you other types of transactional and relationship e-mail communications, such as service announcements, administrative notices, and surveys, without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them.
How We Protect Your Personal Information
We take appropriate security measures (including physical, electronic and procedural measures) to help safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access and disclosure. For example, only authorized employees are permitted to access personal information, and they may do so only for permitted business functions. We want you to feel confident using our website to transact business. However, no system can be completely secure. Therefore, although we take steps to secure your information, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information, searches, or other communications will always remain secure. Users should also take care with how they handle and disclose their personal information and should avoid sending personal information through insecure email.
We may provide areas on our websites where you can post information about yourself and others and communicate with others. Such postings are governed by our Terms of Service. In addition, such postings may appear on other websites or when searches are executed on the subject of your posting. Also, whenever you voluntarily disclose personal information on publicly-viewable web pages, that information will be publicly available and can be collected and used by others. For example, if you post your email address, you may receive unsolicited messages. We cannot control who reads your posting or what other users may do with the information you voluntarily post, so we encourage you to exercise discretion and caution with respect to your personal information.
Our website is a general audience site, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13.
Visiting Our Websites From Outside India
How To Contact Us
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on a user’s computer for record keeping purposes. Cookies can be either session cookies or persistent cookies. A session cookie expires when you close your browser and is used to make it easier for you to navigate our website. A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive for an extended period of time. Through the use of a cookie, we also may automatically collect information about your online activity on our site, such as the web pages you visit, the links you click, and the searches you conduct on our site. When you sign in to your account on our website, we will record your user or account ID and the name on your user or member account in the cookie file on your computer. We also may record your password in this cookie file, if you indicated that you would like your password saved for automatic sign-in. For security purposes, we will encrypt any usernames, passwords, and other user or member account-related data that we store in such cookies. In the case of sites and services that do not use a user or member ID, the cookie will contain a unique identifier. We may allow our authorized service providers to serve cookies from our website to allow them to assist us in various activities, such as doing analysis and research on the effectiveness of our site, content and advertising. You may delete or decline cookies by changing your browser settings. (Click “Help” in the toolbar of most browsers for instructions.) If you do so, some of the features and services of our website may not function properly.
Web beacons (also known as clear gifs, pixel tags or web bugs) are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, and are used to track the online movements of web users or to access cookies. Unlike cookies which are stored on the user’s computer hard drive, web beacons are embedded invisibly on the web pages (or in email) and are about the size of the period at the end of this sentence. Web beacons may be used to deliver or communicate with cookies, to count users who have visited certain pages and to understand usage patterns. We also may include web beacons in promotional e-mail messages or newsletters to determine whether messages have been opened and acted upon. We also may receive an anonymous identification number if you come to our site from an online advertisement displayed on a third-party website.